MUMS, BUMS AND TUMS:
Congratulations! Now let’s get that body back!
What we do?
- Relaxed exercise class with one of members of Majestics Personal Training Team.
- The class is indoors. So no need to brave the weather or use the pushchair.
- Free advice on training and nutrition.
- You can start as soon as you have had your 6 week check and your G.P. has given you the ok to exercise.
- Watch your baby while you exercise – no need for a crèche, babysitter or any time away.
- All the mums are in the same boat! Everything is normal here.
- Chat and make friends with teas, coffees and play time after the class.
What you need to bring
For your baby (or babies), bring a blanket, a few toys and any drink/snacks they might need. Your baby can either stay in their pram/car seat (bring it straight into the gym), or sit or lie on the mats provided, or help you exercise. Most babies I have found prefer to do a combination, even sleep!
For you, please wear comfortable clothes for exercising in and bring a bottle of water and a towel.
Can I train in the class if I haven’t got children?
Of course you can, everybody is welcome in the class whether you have children or not, the class is just their to also offer the opportunity who can’t do classes because they have children a chance to get involved.
When do the classes take place and what is the cost?
Every Thursday and Friday at 10am-11am and costs £5 per session or part of the monlthy membership fees.